Business Development Manager
Number of Positions:
- Experience in software company, Web projects / Mobile (iPhone / Android) Development project.
- Bidding on online Portals for IT Projects.
- Experience in bidding on Elance, Guru, and Freelance etc. for web design and development, mobile apps development, eLearning etc.
- Responsible in building relationships with clients for new business opportunities and nurture relations with 700 odd existing clients
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Should be able to acquire new IT/Software projects
- Proposal writing, following up, requirement gathering is a must
- Should be able to meet targets.
- Business Development-Identification of new business opportunities and generating target based revenues from new customer acquisitions.
- Develops and execute plans to maximize sales and revenue.
- Marketing collateral content writing, working with design and tech teams to execute. E.g. writing marketing content for a mailer/flier/brochure/website/Social Platforms.
- Closing deals using e-mails, phone, web conferencing, client visits and presentations.
- To be able to present, prepare detailed proposal documents, commercial presentations.
To apply for this position send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org