Client Servicing Manager
Number of Positions:
The Client Services Manager should be self-motivated, dependable, well organized, adaptable, flexible, and detail oriented with strong written & verbal communications skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities, a “can do” attitude is required and the Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging, energetic environment.
- Manage project costs, budgets and client expectations
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs
- Be exceptionally responsive to all client requests
- Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
- Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & production team to follow all steps to ensure project stays on track.
- Work with creative team to bring ideas in to the mix, offer suggestions, research, and ability to share and constantly learn new technologies.
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion.
- Receive, coordinate & assign existing customer requests through support.
- Preparing estimates
- Creating project dockets including budgets, timelines, creative briefs, project folders
- Quality assurance including proof reading and ensuring that all work presented to our clients meets their specifications and brand mandates
- Managing budgets and timelines
- Generating and presenting change orders/requests
- Providing clients with timely updates and status
- Updating all project statuses on the company’s website as frequently as possible
- Review and preparation of invoices
- Attending all staff briefings and project status check-ins each morning
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, written & verbal communication.
- Must have strong follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Must have excellent phone skills & etiquette.
- A smiling face and sense of humor will seal the position.
To apply for this position send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org