Sr. PHP Developer
Number of Positions:
Candidate must have core experience in developing Magento websites.
- Must have good knowledge of eCommerce development. Integrating API’s, Facebook etc.
- Must be able to customize and create modules.
- Must be able to integrate Magento Theme / Template Customization
- Sound knowledge of programming concepts and object oriented programming
- Good communication skills
- Work experience on international projects and shift timings suitable to the clients, mainly USA.
- Experience on working remotely by connecting to the clients environment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of databases and handling of backend queries
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and optimize designs as per Magento framework.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community.
- Web Programming in PHP/MySQL/Linux/AJAX with customization skills
Must have technology
- CMS’s: Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Qualification: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization.
To apply for this position send your updated resume on email@example.com