Senior Web and UI Designer
Number of Positions:
The position requires a fully responsible Web/UI Designer for leading the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces.
To be a senior member of an established web design team, working closely within a project team, to turn creative designs into working websites and mobile apps. You’ll also work closely with developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive, content managed, and database driven websites and project managers who will assist on making sure all projects are delivered smoothly.
- A senior level web designer with strong and successful technical lead experience
- Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, JQUERY, Bootstrap or equivalent framework
- Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front end build
- A high level of SEO experience, specifically onsite optimization, but also a full and broad knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques
- Proven experience of building responsive websites
- Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
- Creative design skills with a strong portfolio of creative work would be an advantage
- Experience working within a source controlled environment
- Experience working in a web design team alongside creative designers and front-end developers
- Experience working with web developers that produce Microsoft based websites
- Knowledge of using Adobe software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written specifications
- A degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience will be advantageous.
Plus to have
- Wordpress, Facebook Apps, Website and blogs development
- Responsive Design, JSON, MySQL
- Programming Languages: C/C++, Core JAVA, JSP, PHP
To apply for this position send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org