Social Media Manager
Number of Positions:
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, media campaigns
- Generating revenue through Ad Sales by the source of Advertising Agencies and Direct Clients.
- Responsible for web, mobile inventory advertising revenue
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for developing & executing strategies to promote brands across Social Media Networks with various Social Media Marketing tools provided in a global environment.
- Content Creation, Assimilation & Distribution on Social Media Networks in appropriate situations.
- Conceptualize and execute social media campaigns, contests, etc.
- Searching, Adapting & Re-Distributing Trends on popular topics & discussions in Social Media Networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- The candidate will be managing Facebook Pages, Twitter Accounts, YouTube Channels, etc.
- Candidate will be individually responsible for participation in Forums, Message Boards and Discussion Threads representing brands in a dynamic manner.
- The candidate needs to understand Social Media Traffic Analytics and how to aggregate them using appropriate content, methods and strategies to optimize social media campaigns.
- The candidate will be working in sync with brands to promote new products, services, schemes real time on Social Media Channels.
- Development of Facebook/Twitter Applications, Design Ideas, Info-graphics, etc. using our internal Design & Development Resources
- Candidate should possess real world networking, link building techniques and Public Relation development skills.
- Ability to manage the overall delivery of results to the maximum satisfaction level of clients
To apply for this position send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org